Sunday, May 18, 2014

And That's Why You're Single

And That's Why You're Single


Signs He’s A Lying Liar Who Lies

Posted: 18 May 2014 01:51 PM PDT

Alias (DO NOT USE A REAL NAME!!): Lovefanaticdatingsex7

Comment: I am married but seperated. I work at a hospital long hours and most weekends. There was this new extremely good looking doctor that started working there. At first I just figured he was another typical cocky doctor who was self-centered. At first he looked at me really strange. He’s older than me 15 years.    He started to go out of his way to initiate contact and conversation with me. I didn’t think it was anything. Then after a few weeks I realized he was trying to hit on me. His overpowering character always made me nervous and I forgot how to flirt because I have been married for a while. Things just stayed that way at work. We would look at each other and smile. Our conversations were always about the weekend or work. He told me he was married and I told him I was married. One day he gave me his number for a prescription I asked him for. I texted him and since that day on we have been on and off. A few weeks after we hooked up he told me his wife had found out he cheated on her a couple years back.

  He stopped talking to me because he was working on his marriage. Then a couple weeks later he told me he was getting a divorce. We have  randomly been hooking up. He tells me he’s divorcing her bit he can’t go out in public because she has a private investigator on him. He only talks to me about sex. I feel like all he wants is sex. He’s nice, he tells me he’s really attracted to me. I know he’s going through so much. Is it worth it for me to stick around. Sometimes I feel like he’s lying about his divorce. I’m starting to have feelings for him. I don’t know what to do. On top of it all I’m married and my husband wants to work things out. I love this doctor but I know he’s dangerous! What should I do!??
Age: 27
City: Baton Rouge
State: La

 

Let’s back up. I’m going to pose some questions to you. We’re going to play a little game called Critical Thinking.

First, why would he tell you he’s cheated on his wife before?

Next, how would he know that his wife hired a private investigator, since the whole point of hiring one is to be able to catch someone doing something wrong, and that’s hard to do if the person knows they’re being watched.

My guess is that your suspicion that he is lying about his divorce is spot on. That’s what I think, too. But let’s forget about him for a moment.

One day he gave me his number for a prescription I asked him for.

I hope for your sake that that prescription wasn’t some random one he wrote for you or a friend. Why do I get the feeling it is? If it is, there’s another red flag that this guy has zero character.

Let’s talk about all the possible way your life will become infinitely more difficult should this little affair become public. The prescription, if it wasn’t above board, will get you fired and black listed from working in another hospital. You’ll certainly become a pariah at your place of work. You’ll have to co-exist with the man you cheated with, thereby compromising your own struggling marriage. And then there are the possible legalities i.e. you getting named in their divorce. In other words, your whole world could end up being blown apart because Doctor McShady wanted a little piece on the side.

The guy isn’t getting divorced, nor does he love you. If he cared at all about you or what you thought of him, he never would have told you he’s cheated before. He told you that so you would know exactly what you are getting. Which is ZIPPO. He’s not being seen in public with you because he doesn’t want to get caught.

This is a very bad idea. Get out of it now.

 

 

 

 

One on One Dating Profile Review

 Get a 45 minute one on one review of your profile with me.  I'll go over your picture selection and ad text and let you know if your profile includes any buzz words or red flags. I'll also help you tweak/write your profile if it needs some freshening up.

 $45 – INCLUDES:

  • *Profile analysis (45 minute phone session.)
  • *Assistance with editing and re-writes.
  • *Photo selection and review.
  • *Feedback about specific issues and experiences.
  • *Site selections  and Pros & Cons of the more popular dating sites.
  • *Overview of online dating basics – how to write intro messages, how to draw more attention to your profile, how to sort your searches so you can see profiles you might be missing.

 

$45 (Use code BLOG to save $10)

Eventbrite - Master Match.com & OKCupid

 

Let Me Write Your Profile For You

$75 – INCLUDES:

  • *A complete re-write of your self-summary and other profile sections as well as what you are looking for in a partner or date.
  • *Assistance with editing and re-writes.
  • *Photo selection and review.
  • *Feedback about specific issues and experiences.
  • *Site selections and Pros & Cons of the more popular dating sites.
  • *Learn how to write better intro messages that will get responses
  • *Get tips to draw more attention to your profile
  • *Learn how to sort your searches so you can see profiles you might be missing.

 $75 (Use code BLOG to save $10)

Eventbrite - Master Match.com & OKCupid

 

 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment