Wednesday, February 19, 2014

And That's Why You're Single

And That's Why You're Single


Is It a Bad Sign That He Won’t Have Sex With Her?

Posted: 19 Feb 2014 03:17 PM PST

Name: Sallyjudgejudy
Comment: I finally met this man that I had been talking to online for about 5 years. He had been asking me to come visit him since then. I’ve been here a week already and he hasn’t tried to make any moves. I’ve actually been the one to get dressed up for Valentine’s Day dinner and other occasions, worn some sexy pjs and lingerie but he doesn’t seem to care. He gave me my own bedroom to sleep in and when he sits down to watch tv he sits far away. All this time we had been talking online and on the phone he seemed like a very sexual person. So I’m finally here visiting him and some of the things he talked about we haven’t even done.  And it’s not that I came here with the intention of having sex all the time but at least I thought we would have some fun. The funny thing is that he’s not even the type of man I would normally date but there’s just something about him though that just turns me on a lot. He’s a very nice guy I’ll give him that. He complimented me several times and told me how sexy I am. Even bought me roses and a box of chocolates on Valentine’s Day but those have been the only romantic gestures. Anyway, I feel frustrated and a little bit rejected at this point and just want to go home. Why would he want me to come thousands of miles away just so I could sit on the couch watching tv with him? Doesn’t make sense. By the way, I have about 5 more days left here before I go home. Thinking of booking a hotel room the night before I leave.
Age: 35
City: Las Vegas
State: Nevada

My guess is that he met you and wasn’t attracted to you. I would think that would be the common sense explanation to this. That or he has some other issues that make it difficult for him to relate to people in a productive way. That would explain why he engaged in this for five years. Which, for future reference, should be regarded as a red flag. People who are well-adjusted with decent social skills just don’t do this sort of thing.  They don’t have to.  It’s also never wise to schedule an extended stay at someone’s home or apartment when you have never met them. You have no idea if you’ll connect or get along and, as you’ve learned, could make the time together awkward.

 

Thoughts?

 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment