Monday, December 9, 2013

And That's Why You're Single

And That's Why You're Single


Why Hasn’t He Made a Move Yet?

Posted: 09 Dec 2013 02:30 PM PST

Name: Pamelaromantic-dinner-wine1

Comment: Whose fault is it if dates arent leading to anything physical? Recently I went on a couple of dates with one guy and there has been no attempt at touching/kissing on those dates. I find it puzzling because usually guys are very obvious with these things so Im not sure what is wrong this time.  He seems interested as far as I can tell otherwise, and asked me for another date immediately following the second. I admit, I do wait for the guy to take the lead, at least for the first time and I have been told before that I am difficult to read if that means anything here. Is he just being overly respectful and waiting for me to give some sort of signals?  Ive never really had to do much before as most guys have been eager and initiated on their own, so what sort of signals should I be giving? Or is this a sign that he is going to always require a lot of reassurance and prodding?
Age: 28
City: Dallas
State: TX

I’m not really sure what the answer is here since I don’t have much to go on. It’s only been two dates. Maybe he’s just trying to figure out if he’s attracted to you or interested enough to pursue things further?

If this isn’t something you’ve experienced before, then it sounds like this is his MO. Maybe he’s one of those people who don’t like to kiss or take things to a physical place until he thinks there’s potential.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment