Monday, June 16, 2014

And That's Why You're Single

And That's Why You're Single


Will a Man Commit To a Woman He’s Just Having Sex With? #atwys

Posted: 16 Jun 2014 02:21 PM PDT

Alias (DO NOT USE A REAL NAME!!): Susiedating78

:
Comment: Hello, I’m wondering if you can give me some advice. I have a guy friend that I’ve casually dated about 10 years ago and we’ve had sex in the past. We’ve stayed in touch over the years (no sex involved).

Now, years later we ended up having sex again.. I know that this has to stop because I want a committed relationship. I hear that men won’t commit to a female if he’s just having sex with her.

Will men commit to a woman that he’s had casual sex with? How should I break this thing off and keep our friendship or should I just avoid him altogether?
Age: 34
City: Atlanta
State: Georgia

 

Thoughts?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment