Thursday, October 24, 2013

And That's Why You're Single

And That's Why You're Single


Are Some People Too Hot For Online Dating?

Posted: 24 Oct 2013 02:48 PM PDT

I have heard many, many times that people always get suspicious when someone extraordinarily beautiful pops up on an online dating site. That it garterbegs the question: why does s/he need to go online to get dates? The underlying message there, to me, is that online dating is some kind of last resort maneuver to find someone. I disagree with that. So what’s up with those kinds of comments? I have plenty of gorgeous friends who have no trouble getting dates in their day to day but also have an online presence because…well, because why not? (I mean, sure, some love the attention and don’t take it seriously but I know one or two who had substantial relationships come out of the Internet and a handful more who had some good date experiences, too.)

So I guess my question is: is there such a thing as “too pretty” to be online?

Steph

 

Thoughts?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment