Tuesday, March 4, 2014

And That's Why You're Single

And That's Why You're Single


Is He Spilling The Beans About Their Sex Life?

Posted: 04 Mar 2014 02:59 PM PST

Name: Cindyhende

:
Comment: February of 2012, I became friends with a man I met at work. (I work in retail, so he was a customer.) When we met it was obvious that we were both very attracted to each other, but when he asked for my number I turned him down. He gave me his number instead. Which gave me control on whether or not I wanted to get to know him better.

After a few days, I did eventually contact him and we talked. It was great conversation. We talked for weeks before meeting each other again at his house. I liked him a lot and we had sex -amazing sex-. Months passed and the great conversations continued and so did the casual sex. I didn’t mind the situation because it seemed harmless. We didnt “date” because I chose not to. Although, I met his friends and the people close to him.

By late November, things got weird. He told me his past was coming to haunt him. His ex girlfriend wanted to start over and work on the old relationship. They broke up because she was very materialistic, controling, and put him down a bad path. He was a good man who worked as a contractor, putting in sixty hours a week paying off high debts and trying to fix the life the ex girlfriend helped ruin. He eventually decided to go back to her and see if anything was still there within their relationship. I left him alone and we didn’t talk, respecting his decision.

February 2013, I contacted him, told him I missed him. Besides the sex, he was my best friend. He told me that the relationship didnt work and that she was nothing but trouble and only wanted him for money. We picked back up where we left off. Months passed and in October he told me he loved me. I never said it back until November finally realizing the strong feelings I had for him.

In December, he told me the got the ex girlfriend pregnant and that she just had his baby. I was hurt and upset. He said he never told me because he feared I would leave and that he only wants a relationship with the child and that there wasn’t any love between him and the mother. I gave him a chance to prove it and so far I was beginning to believe him.

Here it is February 2014, everything is going great. Then I get the news that my parents found out that I’m having sex with this man with details. Apparently my “boyfriend” ran his mouth to his coworker. The coworker knew someone that knew my parents and thats how they found out.

Personally Im having a hard time believing he actually talked about our “private moment” in detail. I never took him as a person who talked about things of that manner in such a way with other people. I understand that men just as well as women talk about things like this, but I never thought he did. I confronted him several times and he’s denied it each time and actually sounded a little hurt that I would believe he’d do such a thing.

Ive concluded that it could be one of two things; he lied and actually did tell or somehow my parents got a hold of my phone and saw the detailed messages. Which is low for them, but wouldnt be the first time.
Age: 21
City: Seattle
State: WA

 

Thoughts?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment