Sunday, March 9, 2014

And That's Why You're Single

And That's Why You're Single


What To Do When They’re Still Involved With Their Ex

Posted: 09 Mar 2014 02:33 PM PDT

Name: Stonequestions-ask-job-search

:
Comment: After almost 4 years in a relationship I had to call it quits. After the obvious signs of not being on the same page, I got the cherry on top to enjoy.

My ex-bf decides to have his ex wife move into his house while she buys and moves into a house. Long story short, she got the house, she does not like it, she is selling and will look for another one. A weeks events is turning into a year.

And all of the sudden I was to fulfill their happiness. While I want to understand his need to provide a helping hand; the timing, the place and the people are not conducive of this altruistic gesture. Because if I had believe that if he was teaching her how to catch the fish that would be a thing, but the true is another. She will come back again and again and he will enable this dependency, and to all I will be put aside while he becomes somebody’s hero. Yeeh!

Now I was expected to rearrange my life to fit hers. Really? Who is who here? We needed to check with her so we can have intimate moments. So arousing! I’m to come and visit as I used to. But, how am I to carry conversations that are meant for us while she is there? They both seem oblivious to my feelings and it not like she could not live with her mother during this time.

Like that was not enough, I’m commanded to be her friend, and that my kids are to be her kid play buddies. Command? Oh, that word just got me in all the wrong ways.

I can’t understand why he feels compelled to make her happy and the cost of my happiness, or it was just too convinent for him to choose who to make happy?

Why is he in denial? Why can’t he recognize that he failed and renounced to making her happy once before and that he is not longer responsible for her happiness?

This was a race that I had all loosing cards to and it was proven with my pain. I guess my ego got hurt and probably the answers will not help anything. But it certainly it still hurts like hell.

In what world?
Age: 40
City: Chicago
State: Illinois

 

Thoughts?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment