Friday, April 4, 2014

And That's Why You're Single

And That's Why You're Single


Why Can’t He Orgasm With Her?

Posted: 04 Apr 2014 10:54 AM PDT

Alias (DO NOT USE A REAL NAME!!): Dirty Little Secretbettytwhite

Comment: I recently went on a date with a guy that I’ve known for about 2 years. We work together,and over the course of time have gotten to know each other pretty well. We went on this date having already mutually determined that we would sleep together.  In fact, the date part of this was just so we could get past the shyness enough to get a hotel room and have sex. Neither one of us want a relationship, just good sex with the other person.   This is where the problem comes in.  We started off wonderfully.  The foreplay was amazing, we were both totally hot for one another and into it.  He used his hands and brought me to orgasm repeatedly.  However, I was never able to make him ejaculate. We tried doggy style, missionary, my legs up by my head, all kinds of things.  But he said he just wasn’t stimulated enough by my vagina. Not tight enough. But I couldn’t make him ejaculate orally, either.  I gave him oral off and on for literally hours. I even offered anal, thinking that maybe that would work, but then he couldn’t get inside.   Now, I’ve had three children, so I admit, I may not be as tight as possible.  Fine.  But I’ve given a lot of head in my 30 years and I’ve never had less that a glowing review and I’ve NEVER failed to bring a guy to ejaculation.  Now, my self esteem (already taking a beating since I just turned 30) is non existant.  I feel like a complete sexual failure. Like, I don’t know if I ever want to have sex again.  He told me not to worry, that he had a good time anyway.  We joked about it.  We lay awake all night in one anothers arms talking about everything.  And he wants to do it again.  But I don’t think I can stand the humiliation.  What should I do?  Is it me?  Can I fix it? Help!
Age: 30
City: Gun Barrel City
State: Texas

 

Yeah, no. The ol’ “like throwing  a hot dog down a hallway” excuse isn’t going to cut it here, and he’s a serious asshole for even trying to play that card.

The only time I’ve ever experienced something like this is when they guy has been on meds of some kind. There are other causes, of course, but that’s the most common. If he couldn’t ejaculate AT ALL when you used different methods of getting him off that’s on him, not on your body, the tightness of your vagina, or your prowess. I understand why he might want to put it on you, but he clearly didn’t think about the repercussions of doing so. If he’s not on meds or using drugs, then it’s possible he had something on his mind that prevented him from being able to climax. Whatever it was, it was him.

Our vaginas don’t just unloosen like a shoelace on a sneaker. They’re still pretty tight after childbirth or repeated sexual intercourse. Maybe not as tight as they were before, but certainly tight enough to help a guy achieve an orgasm.

He’s a dummy. Don’t have sex with him again. He was insulting you when he said you weren’t tight enough for him because his baby boy ego couldn’t handle the fact that he couldn’t reach orgasm.

 

 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment