Wednesday, November 27, 2013

And That's Why You're Single

And That's Why You're Single


QUICKIE – While You’re Waiting To Have Sex With Him, He’s Sleeping With Someone Else

Posted: 27 Nov 2013 06:14 AM PST

Name: Elizaromance

Comment: I am 28 years old and a virgin. I have been ‘seeing’ this guy for about a month and he has been really wonderful. He knows I am a virgin and waiting for marriage. He has been truly proving himself to me and is always open about things, like if his ex calls or where he is going and so forth. He got frustrated with me because I wasn’t being open about my emotions with him, I was sort of guarded. He got mad an hung up. We talked it out the next day and I told him I would try harder to be more open and we become an official couple. He had told me he loved me prior to all of this! Anyway, a week later his ex shows up at his house and tells me he and her slept together and he told her I was a virgin. He confesses to me that the night he him up (the night before we were official but after he said I love you) he got drunk and went to her house and did sleep with her. He said he was so sorry and was crying. I am so confused and don’t know what to do. Is it possible he made a terrible decision or is he careless? I don’t know why a man who didn’t care would act like he did especially knowin the sexual relationship isn’t going to happen. Any thoughts?
Age: 28
City: Jacksonville
State: Fl

Brutal honesty? He most likely committed to you and was so open and told you he loved you after dating you ” about a month” (translations: 2-3 weeks)  in the hopes that you’d sleep with him.  When you didn’t, he slept with his ex. Now he’s caught and is trying to save face. Yes, he might truly care for you, but he clearly wants to be with someone who will have sex with him. That’s not you. I would throw this one back.

This is the most likely scenario in a situation where a guy who wants sex is dating a woman who doesn’t, be it because she’s a virgin or because “she wants to wait until she’s comfortable.” If he wants sex, he’s going to have it. He’s not waiting for you. He might say that he is, but unless you’re stapled to his forehead and with him 24 hours a day, you have no idea what he is or isn’t doing.  Had this guy’s ex not disclosed the fact that she slept with this guy, the OP would have never known otherwise.  So don’t kid yourself into thinking that your guy is so wrapped around your finger that he’s going without until he can be with you. He’s probably not.  That doesn’t mean you have to have sex with him before you’re ready. It just means that you shouldn’t lull yourself into a false sense of security. Better for you to be honest and realistic about a situation liek this than to delude yourself.

 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment